Monday 16 July 2012

Kaisercraft Miss Match Layouts

Hi everyone! It's Sam Hauzer here again, to share some layouts I've made using the gorgeous Kaisercraft Miss Match Collection...



The Miss Match collection has a wonderful mix of bold and striking, soft and feminine patterned papers, which all layer together beautifully. I went for the black and white spotted paper to base my layout on because I was using quite a dark photo, and built my layers up from there. The bingo cards work perfectly as titles without overwhelming the page. A wooden flourish, paper and resin flowers add the finishing touches. This is one of those ranges that you could use for just about anything – boy, girl, modern or vintage, it’s just beautiful. Here are some close ups...



Here's another layout I've created with this range, and it has a whole different look...


  

This layout is based on the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch, and I was able to use mostly scrap pieces of papers left over from the previous layout. It's always great to knock up a quick page using your scraps, because you've already got all those bits and pieces out anyway.

Want to get your hands on this gorgeous collection of papers? Then make sure you pop into the Sassy Scrappers Shop HERE :)

Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with these papers, it certainly gives inspiration for them because I initially didn't really like the colours but you've made them look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! i love how the background papers really make the embellies and photos stand out!! beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete

09 10