Thursday 5 July 2012

More gorgeous Prima ...



Hello again

Hope everyone is happy and well and staying warm this winter. It's icy cold here in Adelaide and School Holidays are in week one so we are enjoying a few days rugged up insie with the heater on!
Thats the perfect time to CREATE!!!!

I created another project with the gorgeous range from Prima, Natures Garden.

This is a little photo wallet made from Bazzill and the printed papers from Prima.
 

For the front of the wallet, I used the stunning flowers and flourishes from Natures Garden as well as an Imaginarium Designs butterfly just to finish it off.






All through the wallet, I have used the Natures Garden Chipboard Pieces 24 pk  but to make them fit better on each page so that the end product didnt end up too bulky, I took off a layer of chipboard befor sticking it down. This really helped with the size! All I did was take my craft knife and separated the layers! It's that easy!


I leave you to look over the photos of the pages!















Thanks for stopping by and don't forget about the BLOG HOP!!!
You still have 5 days left to be in the running to win some great prizes!

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

Natalie
xxxxx

1 comment:

09 10