Monday 24 September 2012

So Sweet by Sam Hauzer

Hi everyone, I'm back to share a sweet simple layout, using the fabulous My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing Tangerine...


Products Used - The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Woodsy, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Happy Journal Card, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Wonderful Chipboard Elements, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Hello Buttons, The Sweetest Thing Tangerine Wonderful Dandy.


When I get to the end of using all the products in a kit, I love to stretch out those supplies to squeeze out a last layout or two. This page is for my niece's scrapbook, so I like to leave some space for her to add her own journalling. The chipboard elements are absolutely perfect for adding just the right amount of dimension to the page, and I LOVE the little journalling die cuts that go with this range!  Here's a closer look at some of the products I've used...



If you love this gorgeous range as much as I do, make sure you head over to the Sassy Scrappers shop HERE to get your hands on some!

I'll be back soon to share some more layouts using the My Minds Eye - The Sweetest Thing Tangerine range. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! The colors just pop against the wood grain paper. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

09 10