Friday 14 December 2012

Kim Jeffress -Guest Designer part 2

Hi everyone
I am back again with my final shares as Guest Designer for Sassy Scrappers this month. I got to play with Pink Paislee City Sidewalks collection.
I made another layout this time using iphone photos from our trip to visit Santa recently!
I layered Candy Shoppe pattern  paper over Storytime pp then added a piece of vellum over the top just to soften it a bit. I then created a blocked design using my photos and pices from the Ephemera and Parcel Tags set.


I added some white glitter to the mini peg found in store to add a bit of glitz to my page.


Do you spy the grey City Sidewalks and Special Delivery banners on my layout? They are cut from the manufacturor labels that you cut off from pattern paper- perfect embellishments to complete my project.

For my Card I started with a base of Park Place pattern paper then added the tag from the Parcel Tags set, threading through some bakers twine to finish it of. I then added some pop dots to the Santa from the Ephemera pack. I added some white glitter to the wooden Merry Christmas title from KaiserCraft to finish my quick and simple card.

 
 Thanks so much for letting me play along this month!

Kim Jeffress

1 comment:

09 10