Wednesday 13 February 2013

October Afternoon Woodland Park - Layout

Hi,

Rikki here and love is in the air here, or maybe me its just me because Valentine's Day is tomorrow, but feeling the love I thought I would share with you a layout that is all about love.

If you are like me these layouts are rare to find in my scrapbooks because I just don't take photos of the two of us (this year I am changing that).

I love this range of pattern papers by October Afternoon, some of the Woodland Range really allows you to do some fussy cutting.....


 
So the products I used are apart of the October Afternoon Woodland range and it is fast becoming some of my favourite papers... and they really allow you to do some fussy cutting.....
 
 
 
I love the Woodland Park Chip' n Stick embellishments that this range comes with and can you see the Heidi Swapp Colour shine misted on the background?
 
 
So when you think there is just to many flowers why don't you cut them out and arrange them the way that you would like to.......
 
This range really does have bits of everything for any scrapper;
 
Woodland Park Bunny Tail Trail
Woodland Park Rose Garden

 
 
And don't forget your Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Spritz, just the perfect little finishing element; 
 
So make sure you check out this range yourself , in the store HERE at Sassy Scrapper's.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful ,the colours are fabulous ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a stunning layout Rik...I love all the fussy cutting ..xxx

    ReplyDelete

09 10