Friday 22 March 2013

Too Eggcited!

Isn't this year flying! Easter is just around the corner and I have whipped up a layout using Studio Calico's Sundrifter collection to hopefully get you excited about scrapping the gorgeous faces of those little ones, amazed at what Mr E. Bunny has left them!
For the title, I've altered the colour of a couple of the alphas using a Faber Castell Pitt artist pen in Blue Metallic. It gave such a great finish and didn't smudge or show any blending lines. Fab! 
To add a bit of sweetness, I cut a beautiful floral background from some Kaisercraft cardstock in Coconut, using my Silhouette. I layered this on top of the SC 'Dreamweaver' paper and misted in places, using some Mister Hueys.
The little bunnies are a vector graphic I had on file. They are so sweet and playful, I couldn't resist printing them onto some cardstock for some custom embellies!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, 
thanks for stopping by!
Chantalle

Sassy Supplies used:






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. awesome page Chantalle , my girls love the Easter egg hunt..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! the bunny hanging out of the die cut background is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

09 10