Wednesday 3 April 2013

GDT - Joanne Bain - Prima Engraver

Hi again!!

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to Olga for her patience with me this month and also for allowing me to be her guest designer. You are a one wonderful lady and this kit was AMAZING!!! I loved it. You know my style to a tee.

For my last project for the month I created another layout. The Prima Engraver collection was truly amazing to work with. So easy to use and perfect for my fussy cutting addiction.

"LOVE" layout by Joanne Bain


Oh how do I love the browns in this collection and I chose to go with a full colour photo this time to make the photo pop. Once again lots of layers and fussy cutting. 


To add extra detail to the behind my photo I used a gorgeous Bo Bunny doily and also the Prima Engraver logo, the dark chocolate of this worked beautifully.


I created some contrasting rolled paper scrolls from scraps of patterned paper to add an extra wow to the page.


Materials used - Prima Engraver Collection - Atlas, Cessello, Bank Note, Black Leaf, Cartouche, Arcade, #563479 Engraver 12x12 Journalling Spot Stickers, #565602 Engraver Daisies, Engraver Cling Acrylic Stamp No1, Bo Bunny Essentials Small Doilies.

Other - Collections Butterflies & Kaisercraft Love Rub Ons.

All materials listed are available from Sassy Scrapper.

Well I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Joanne

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Joanne, this is absolutely stunning. This is the next Prima range on my hit list and you have definitely made me want it even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita..it is a truly gorgeous collection.

      Delete
  2. Oh this is just beautiful! Each time I look at it, there is something new to see. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

09 10