Sunday 5 May 2013

Fancy Pants style....

Morning everyone hope your Sunday morning is going well.
 
This marks the last Sunday before the school holidays end and I am on the fence about it, on one side it will be great for the kids to go back so I don't have to hear "I am bored, I am hungry, he was mean to meeeeeeeeeeeeee " but I am not looking forward to the school runs and it has been delightful not because my children sleep in because of the casual starts to the mornings.
 
Also with the last Sunday it marks my last post and share for the Fancy Pants Trendsetter kit... So I thought I would share with you another boy layout, a nice simple clean layout but very effective and elegant.
 
 

 I just love the saying on the sticker and don't forget to use your twine that you have in your stash.

 
My favourite part of the kit was the quick banners, they are already cut out just pop them out and your done it cant get any easier or quicker. Perfect for those crops and retreats.
 
Hope this inspires you... and don't forget to play along with us again every Wednesday, cant wait to see what you all are creating with the lovely things that are in store now !!!!
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10