Saturday 8 June 2013

Hello there!!!


Well Hi there!!! I am so excited to be asked to share some creations with you this month!
My name is Ebony van der Starre and I live in Warrnambool Victoria with my hubby and two children.
I have been scrapping for over 10 years now and love it just as much today as I did when I started.
I LOVE using bright colours and my layouts mainly consist of paint, mists, stamping and the odd embellishment!
 
I am going to start with a simple layout this week just to introduce you to my style. I was extremely lucky to have been sent some gorgeous goodies to play with us so here you go......

 I have used white cardstock and some Dylusions spray to create the yellow splatter effect.
To do this I tip a few drops onto the cardstock so it pools a little. I then take an acrylic block I use for stamping and hold it just above my pool of ink. I then drop the block into the pool of ink allowing it to splatter, I repeat the block a few times to achieve the effect where I want to.




To add to my background I doodled in some stars with a black pen. I use a pilot permaball pen. 
I have also stamped with a Dina Wakely handwriting stamp.
I have used a gorgeous Heidi Swapp acrylic tag as my tile and used various stickers from an Echo Park 
"Here and Now" sticker sheets along with the little captured word which I cut from "chalkboard quotes" patterned paper by Echo Park also.
I have also used some wooden veneer shapes by Freckled Fawn and used a small star punch to cut some stars from my patterned papers.
I have added some kaiser black pearls and rhinestones also.
Add in some machine sewing and some embroidery cotton and there you have it!!!
I will be back again soon with another share!
Eb x



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love learning new ways to do things so I am definitely going to give the mist with the acrylic block a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS your splatter technique, it's sounds like fun and it looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love anything with yellow :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10