Friday 2 August 2013

Mondays

Hello again Sassy friends!
Yep, it's Friday, hooray! My favourite day of the week. 
The same can't be said of Mondays. Most of us dread the 'M' word. 
This is me. Circa 1980. On a Monday (or so my bib claims!) You get my point ;)

 I wanted a simple title, so I cut the large letters with my beautiful pet Silhouette and backed it with some Crate and Echo Park papers. I've had a few bit of this 'Here & Now' collection kicking around for a while. It's so bold and beautiful, I'm looking forward to doing more with it soon!

A face only a mother could love!
Is it the sparkle? Is it the circle? Who cares, I'm loving sequins at the moment!
Thanks for popping in today - always SO great to have you! 

Wishing you a fantastic weekend
Chantalle










Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10