Thursday 12 September 2013

Pink Paislee Cottage Farms - Anita Bownds

hi everyone
i hope you are all enjoying the amazing inspration from the other DT girls i know i am ..
today i want to share more of this wonderful collection Pink Paislee Cottage Farms
 
 
 
 here is a close up of the photo of my daughter eve laying down on the grass
 looking up at the clouds
 
 i started with my white cardstock spraying Spritz Cotton Candy over my  Kaisercraft Demask 12x12 Template
 then i used Shimmerz Marigold with a paint brush and applied it to the top edge of my cardstock and let it run down and i done the same to the bottom of my cardstock
 and i added a few little hand drawn arrows with a Artline pen
and that's how i created my background for my page
 
you find all these products in the Sassy store
 
 Kaisercraft Demask 12x12 Template
 
 
Cottage Farms Ephemera
Shimmerz Marigold
Spritz Cotton Candy Spray Mist 2oz
#cs752 Kaisercraft Script Clear Stamp
#960148 Sunrise Sunset Clear Acrylic Stamp no 4
#565671 Lyric Flower Multi Pack 36pc
  don't forget we have a blog hop running all this month with lots of prizes
and a major prize check it out here
Happy Crafting..xx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, love that range from Pink Paislee and this layout showcases it so well.

    ReplyDelete

09 10