Wednesday 19 March 2014

Inspired by the March Mood Board again

Hello and welcome to another Wednesday post by me (Leonie ;) 
This month I've been working with a mix of Styleboard by Crate Paper and Fresh Cut by Basic Grey.
I did some fussy cutting of one of the lovely Basic Grey floral papers as well as using elements from the Basic Grey 12x12 Sticker Sheet and Die Cut and Transparency embellishments on this page.


Again I used the March Mood Board Challenge we have to draw inspiration for my page.  
(There is still plenty of time to enter by creating a page inspired by these images.)  

March Moodboard Challenge

I wanted to make a feature out of the frames in the bottom right picture in the mood board.
So I used the very popular Prima stitched stamps to create lots of interlocking frames on my background.
These stamps seem to be sold out all over the place but I do believe the Sassy Scrapper shop still has some of the rectangle ones pictured below, in stock.  ;)
Prima Rectangle Stitched Stamps
And here are some close-ups for you.  
I used foam tape here for dimension.

One of the Evaliscious puffy stickers.  
These are so cute and there are a great selection to choose from HERE.


I've really enjoyed using these transparent die cuts they seem to be quite popular at the moment and I find stapling seems to be the easiest way of attaching them. 


Thanks for stopping by, as per usual all the Sassy Products I used are all linked up below. 
Happy creative Wednesday to you. 
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


 Fresh Cut Gardenia Row Paper Styleboard Snapshop Paper 12x12
Evalicious Hello 2014 Misc Puffy Stickers Heidi Swapp Hello Today Teal Glitter StickersFresh Cut Element Sticker Sheet Fresh Cut Die Cuts and Transparencies
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10