Sunday 11 May 2014

Winners of April Challenge and 13Arts Stockist Announcement

Hello Lovely ladies,
Happy Mothers Day.. I hope you all have had a wonderful day.. 
I was spoilt rotten by my beautiful family as usual,  with great little pressies that the kids chose, a huge breakfast, followed by a fabulous lunch and an afternoon at the park.. Yep, it was a big day...But alot of fun and treasured times with the family..
Im popping in tonight as I forgot to announce the winners of our April Challenge, the DT girls and I had such a hard choice this month with so many great entries and very creative entries..
So thank you, to all the lovely ladies that entered..
This months winner of our $25.00 Store Voucher is:
Georgia Heald
Congrats Georgia..
The winner of our $10.00 voucher is:
Stacey Young
Congrats Stacey...
Ladies, please email me at: sassyscrapper@wideband.net.au and 
I will email you a store voucher..
Lastly, I just wanted to tell you our exciting news, we will shortly be exclusively stocking the amazing 13Arts range of products.. This will include the gorgeous paper Collections, Mists, Inks and Mediums.  These products will be in our store as soon as possibly tomorrow..So keep an eye out on the website...www.sassyscrapper.com.au
Have a wonderful night Sassy Friends..
Olga..xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10