Wednesday 27 August 2014

Pink Paislee - Solstice collection

Hello Sassy Scrappers, Leonie here today with a page using the lovely Solstice collection 
from Pink Paislee.
All available HERE in the Sassy Scrapper Store.




I have made use of the many nautical elements in this range and scrapped a 
picture of my niece and I the
day she entered the Australian Navy Recruit School.  




The anchors in the gold foil foam sticker pack were perfect for the theme I was after.
Great for boy or beach pages too.






Below are the glitter alphas in the Solstice collection and some teeny very
cute printed labels that come in the puffy sticker pack.


 I hope you've enjoyed your stop by the Sassy Scrapper blog, 
below are links to the products used on my page. 
Happy scrapping!
Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.
Solstice Trunk Bay Paper 12x12 Solstice Barbados Paper 12x12Solstice Delray Paper 12x12 Solstice Venice Paper 12x12Solstice Panama City Paper 12x12
Solstice Foam Stickers Gold ShapesSolstice Ephemera PiecesSolstice Puffy StickersSolstice Alphabet Glitter lettersPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS Leonie!! I love the pops of colour in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lush gold with those hints of distressed stitching, love!

    ReplyDelete

09 10