Thursday 20 November 2014

you make my heart smile - Gossamer blue

Hi.. Everyone,
  Anita here sharing another layout using the Gossamer Blue range Gramercy road
In this range theirs lots of pretty pastel hues and I just love these colours
My background for my layout I used a bubble wrap stamp with a light pink and added a few droplets of bobunny sugar mist  
Next I added my layers 
And I added a bit more texture by dry embossing some of my patterned paper layers 
With my photo I opened it in photo shop and added my title to my photo in white 
As you can see my daughter Kara loves to make me laugh while I take photos of her


And as I have a little pad in front of my computer that I like to draw on 
I drew a flower and a leaf and turned it into a silhouette cut file 
I dry embossed the leaves and added a bit of bobunny glitter paste to the center of the flower and to the tips of the leaves


And to finish off my layout I added little leaves across my page and stamped the little sequin stamp with a light blue ink and popped a few pink enamel dots randomly on my page

 

  And I absolutely had to use this doily die using one of the patterned papers
I hope you have been inspired to create something pretty
    Pop on over and check out this range
  Here are the product I used in the sassy store

    


Happy crafting


Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10