Saturday 24 January 2015

Stampendous Embossing Enamel





Hello, Leonie back today.
 After almost a month away from blogging and scrapping I've been enjoying the lovely Summer sunshine with my family but it's time to get back to sharing some scrappy love.

The Sassy Scrapper shop has just got in a heap of gorgeous gold embossing powders.  Yesterday  
Chantalle shared an awesome tutorial using the Ranger Gold Embossing powder
and today I have a couple of projects to share using the Stampendous Embossing Enamel.

(Go HERE for Chantalle's Post)

I created this canvas last November as a gift for a friend and I used the Stampendous Embossing Enamel to alter the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard words.



Stampendous Embossing Enamel Deep Impressions Chunky Gold 19g
As it says on the label it's chunky so it gives a really thick coating and I love how it covered the 
chipboard words I used on this canvas.




My second share is a scrapbook page also created originally for Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.
I used the Stampendous Chunky gold Embossing Enamel on the background of this page.



I like to use the Ranger Emboss it Dabber with all my embossing powders.  
It's really easy to use, long lasting and for 
more detailed embossing I just unscrew the cap and use a fine paint brush to apply it.

Ranger Emboss it Dabber 34ml


I sprinkled the embossing powder in a random fashion over the background of the page and on the chipboard frame
as pictured below.


So for lovers of gold and embossing powders make sure you check out the range available in the Sassy Scrapper Store.
Cheers until next time.
Leonie.
Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10