Wednesday 11 February 2015

Dear Lizzy Serendipity Collection


Hello Sassy Scrappers, Leonie back today 
sharing a delightfully, bright and happy 
page using the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Serendipity range.

How cute is this background paper I've used today?  I Love all those Mason jars with the 
various flowers, hearts etc scattered around the page.  I guess this is where I drew some of my inspiration for this page I wanted a scattered random look hence the frames spread out and 
various embellishments across my page.




I didn't have any yellow Alphas so I've inked the Kaisercraft white 
Alphas with a yellow distress ink.  Easy Peasy fix ;)




I really like these chipboard frames from Crate Paper so I backed them with some of the Dear Lizzy papers and spread them over the page.






See below for links to all the products I've used today.
Cheers, Leonie. 



Dear Lizzy Serendipity Papers

Dear Lizzy Serendipity Hello Honey Paper 12x12 Dear Lizzy Serendipity Odds and Ends Paper 12x12 

Dear Lizzy Serendipity One Fine Day Paper 12x12 Dear Lizzy Serendipity Good Vibes Paper 12x12               

        Crate Paper Chipboard Frames                                  KaiserCraft Alphas

Notes and Things Chipboard FramesKaisercraft Sea Breeze AlphasKaisercraft White Alphas


              Gossamer Blue wood Veneers                                    Freckled Fawn Enamel Dots 


On My Desk Wood Veneers                          Ombre Pink  Enamel Dew Drops


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love mason jars!! They're so cool! Lovely page Leonie! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! :)
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10