Thursday 19 March 2015

The Good Life - Anita Bownds

Hi,
Happy Thursday everyone today I'm sharing a layout 
using more heidi swapp wanderlust .
Simply loving those polka dots 
I started off with this photo of my daughter plating the horses hair
Something that she absolutely adores doing
I've added a few layers behind my photo 


After I had machine stitched my white cardstock to the polka dot patterned paper
I used some gold lame mist and flicked it across the white cardstock 


Yep totally loving that patterned paper with all the flowers so lovely I just had to add 
More on this layout


I've also added another gold memory Dex foil card behind my photo 
As this time I was at home scraping I added the foil to my title after it was stuck to my layout


And here is a little tip for adding those memory Dex cards to your binder 

Use the product strip from the bottom of your patterned paper to give it some colour 
And punch holes to add it to your binder


products in the sassy store

Wanderlust Boutique Paper 12x12Wanderlust Market Bouquet Paper 12x12Wanderlust Vineyard Paper 12x12
Wanderlust Mosaic Paper 12x12Wanderlust Memoydex Gold Foil Cards 12pcWanderlust Foil Kit Together
Colour Shine Spritz Gold Lame 2ozLemon Lush Gold Foil Punchinella Vellum Paper






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Anita! I'm keen to give that gold foil kit a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous Anita! I love the close-up photos you show of your layering... I'm still trying to master layering, and I'm working on my Sassy entry right now, so you've just given me heaps of great ideas. Thanks!! :)
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10