Tuesday 19 May 2015

May Guest Designer... Leeann Pearce

Hello Sassy Scrapper fans, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We actually saw some sunshine for a change. I'm not use to all the dark skies and rain... it certainly is getting Brrrr!
Anyway lets check out how I created this page, using up my scraps from the first two pages I created for Sassy Scrappers
I used a mixed of products from Amy Tangerine, Heidi Swapp, Elle's Studio, Websters and Prima.
I had two ideas floating around my head - paper pie and circle doodles.
Step 1: Gather scraps of pattern papers, vellum sheets etc. Use a cutting tool to cut random circles.

Step 2: Once circles are cut. Divide into quarters and layer. Once happy adhere together. 


Step 3: Place paper pie in the middle of your white card stock. Grab a pencil and draw circles around it. Repeat until you have a nest of doodle circles covering your background.


Step 4: Grab some prima bloom ink  and a paintbrush. Use them like watercolours and add water so you have a spill technique then flick  a little ink at the end. Remove excess with paper towel.


...and then just scrap it. 
Yep that's an awesome photo from our family adventure around Australia 2014. 
Here we are at  - Ayers Rock! Totally AMAZING!

"happy"



Materials used from the Sassy Scrappers Store:
Rise and Shine Emma Paper 12x12
Rise and Shine Lucy Paper 12x12
Amy Tangerine Stitched Alternate 12x12 Paper
Amy Tangerine Stitched Bobbin 12x12 Paper
Rise and Shine Epoxy Stickers
Wanderlust Cutting Die Happy
I AM Wood Veneers 27pk
Dream In Color Paperclips 15pc
Prima Color Bloom Sultry Shimmer Emerald
Prima Color Bloom Sultry Shimmer Tangerine
Elles Studio Summer Loving Pennants
Cameron Cutouts
Thanks everyone ... and I hope to see you all again next week!
Leeann xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Leeann! Love your messy, sketched and layered circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i am so going to lift this idea. Fabulous tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

09 10