Thursday 2 July 2015

Beach fun - july moodboard

Hi .. Anita here sharing my take on the lovey moodboard this month
Using some lovely patterned papers from heidi swapp 



I started off by wanting the red as my border colour but
Had to add a second colour the White with black stripes went so well with the red


Adding more of that red polka dot patterned paper under my lace paper 
And vellum an a few bits of patterned paper to add to my layers
I popped in a stamped tag and stapled it


I really wanted a black cut title I was thinking of 
hand cutting it but ended up changing my mind
And ended up cutting it out with my silhouette 


And here is m finished page






I added a few embellishments 


And some flicks of mist


I hope you have fun with this moodboard....

products used
September Skies Open Air Paper 12x12September Skies Ephemera PiecesSeptember Skies Dusk Paper 12x12
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner 12x12 Paper PadPoolside Gold Glitter Plus Signs + VelliumWanderlust 5x7 Lace Paper Pack
Silhouette 12x12 Cutting MatSilhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust CoverSilhouette Replacement Ratchet Cutting Blade









Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10