Thursday 30 July 2015

Cards with Anita Bownds

Hi..Anita Here
This week at I've created cards 
using some of the patterned paper from Bella blvd just add colour 
The first card I created I was thinking about our moodboard for this month


I absolutely loved this heart paper 
I backed it on some red cardstock and
I got out my fiskars lace border punch and punched each top and bottom 


I fussy cut some cute flowers from another bit of patterned paper from Bella blvd collection 
I was thinking a cluster of 3 so I added a little heart chipboard 


And using the heidi swapp die cut word lovely as my sentiment 


Just has to add some chipboard to the bottom of the card


And for my second card I added the we are memory keepers vellum over my whole white card


And machine stitched the seem so it really could be a mini book card
I die cut a Polaroid frame from one of the just add colour patterned papers and added some 


chipboard and stickers from the just add colour sticker sheet

products in the sassy store

Just Add Colour - Speak Freely Paper 12x12Just Add Colour - Daily Details Paper 12x12Just Add Colour - Treasures and Text Sticker Sheet 12x12
Color Chaos Punch Strandz Paper 12x12Colour Chaos Hearts and Stars Chipboard 6We R Memory Keepers Sheer Metallic Gold Sentiment VellumWanderlust Cutting Die Lovely


happy scrapping





Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10