Friday 16 October 2015

2 Beautiful 4 Words

Ooooh the Sassy Store is bursting with so much delicious new stock, I couldn't help but create when my box of goodies arrived this week. I treated myself to some gorgeous new Maggie Holmes 'Shine' and some super lush new My Mind's Eye 'My Story'
The gold foil details are oh so pretty.

Here is a page I created using Shine. There isn't anything not to LOVE about this line. 
The bright colours, the geometric hints and pops of glitter were all calling my name!

These chipboard thickers are not only gorgeously on trend, I can see colouring possibilities in them. Aaack, maybe I should've bought two packs...


I've fussy cut some numbers out of a sheet of Shine 'Memento' 
to create the title. I've also hinted at the sweet glittery florals in the collection by stamping with this Dear Lizzy stamp and then heat embossing with AC gold glitter embossing powder.


Here I've folded over the strip of paper that hung over the edge and snipped the end to create a banner. A couple of lines of machine stitching bring the background to life.


Grab a coffee and hop to the shop. What does Loreal say, 'You're worth it'? Trust me, we are! (And then hide the receipt, haha!)

Have a great weekend!

Chantalle




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10