Tuesday 10 January 2017

'Heart Day' mini snailmail book with Kylie.

Hello lovely friends!
I'm back with my first blog post for 2017.I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year has started off beautifully for you all!

This month I am using the gorgeous 'Heart Day' collection by Crate Paper, for my design team projects. All the heart swoony love right here that's for sure.It is totally adorable! You can see for yourself in the Sassy Store here.

My project this week was more Snailmail and I have created the cutest little flip book! It really is quite small only measuring 10cm x 13cm, yet is full of goodies thanks to it's accordian styled fold.Here is a little look at my completed book- 


I have also made a cute flower elastic for holding its many layers together.



You can see how I have folded it here.





All I need to do is add a letter and send it off to its new home.I hope that you have enjoyed today's project and it has inspired you to want to make your own.
Until next time,
Kylie.









1 comment:

  1. That's is an absolutely cute flip book ! A very beautiful way to offer goodies ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete

09 10