Thursday 30 March 2017

Be Strong - Art Journal Page by Farrel Tailor

Hello Lovelies!!! I'm back again with another art journal page using lots of yummy mixed media products. Make sure you click on the video at the end of the post if you would like to see how I created this page.


Ok so let me give you a brief run down of how I created this page - I started by blending Dylusions Paint Funky Fuchsia and Crushed Grape using a mini blending tool all over my page. I did use an older receipt book as my patterned paper and adhered it with Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel.


Next I used 13 Arts Ayeeda Paint - Matte Green with a stencil from my stash. I love this colour, it's so vibrant!! I'm like a moth to the flame with this colour. lol


I then stamped my Prima Princess Madeline onto tissue paper using Versafine Onyx Black and used Dylusions White Linen to to adhere her to page. I used the white paint as I wanted the colours to pop on my princess and not have the pink and purple to come through. 


To colour my princess I used Distress Crayons Set#1 and Distress Crayons Set #3 (Antique Linen), I used my water pen with the crayons to create a watercolour type mixture. I used Prima Color Philosphy Ink Pad - Midnight Blue for her hair and added a little in her eyes. I did also add some of the 13 Arts Ayeeda Paint - Matte Green to her eyes and I loved how they turned out.
I thought Madeline needed a little more vibrant colour so I used 13 Arts Ayeeda Waterbased inks - Yellow, Scarlet and Bordeaux. These colours are amazing!!!

For my border I used a Uni Posca 0.7mm black pen and also used it to draw over the top of the stencil. I splattered using the Dylusions White Linen and Prima Color Philosphy Ink Pad - Midnight Blue. Last of all added some stamping and voila another art journal completed.




Thanks for dropping by and until next time - Happy Scrappin' xx



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10