Friday 21 July 2017

Take It In | Shimelle | Tarrah McLean

Hi there Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing another layout using some of the gorgeous Shimelle collections from the Sassy store!


The Shimelle collections I am using this month have loads of travel inspired products in them but you don't always necessarily have to create full on travel themed projects with it.

My youngest son has a current fascination with Lamborghini cars! I snapped this photo of him in front of a Lamborghini store in London...I thought the 'Take It In' title was perfect for this layout but all the other elements on this layout are not really relevant to the theme, I don't mind that though, I just liked how the colours looked against the black background!

I really like how the cork elements add a bit of dimension and interest to this otherwise flat layout!

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy Scrappers blog today!

Tarrah x

Shimelle Go Now Go Chipboard Stickers 3/Sheets Shimelle Go Now Go Ephemera 40pk

Shimelle Starshine Flair Plastic Buttons 8/Pkg Shimelle Starshine Orion Paper 12x12

            Journey Cork Stickers Phrases & Arrows  Premium Black Cardstock           
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10