Tuesday 15 August 2017

Carousel tags with Kylie

Hello lovely friends!
Kylie here today sharing some cute gift tags I have created using the new 'Carousel' collection by Maggie Holmes. Tags are some of my most favourite items to make.I will usually make a stock pile to have on hand ready.
Here is a little look at some I created this past week-



I have created each tag from varying papers from the range and made sure to distress the edges a little.I think this gives the tags a nice softness to them.




I focused on a lot of the stickers for this week.So much pretty in the details with a lot of glitter and metallic gold foil used.



I also used the enamel stickers for the first time ,which is the black bow on this tag.They really add an extra something to your project! I also used a string of pearls for the top tie on this tag for something a little different.




This last one is one of my favourites.I added a bloom with punched leaves for detail.I think the ticket stand from the ephemera pack is so adorable!



I hope you have enjoyed my project today, until next time,
Kylie xo

You can find all of today's products in the Sassy store HERE>










No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10