Monday 11 September 2017

Pocket Pages with Agnus | Pinkfresh Studio | Escape the Ordinary collection

Hi again :) I have been busy documenting some of our June memories with the awesome new 'Escape The Ordinary' collection from Pinkfresh Studio!


I was very excited about the release of this range - not only because it's gorgeous but also because the photos in my albums are often random and don't necessarily match each other, so I try to look for collections that will suit different themes and help to bring my photos together on a cohesive looking page and this range definitely helped to achieve this.



Another thing which drew me to this collection was the range of fantastic embellishments! Gold foiled die-cuts, bright puffy stickers and delicate stitched vellum hearts are just a few of my faves and because I like to create a custom title card for the start of each month and having a mix of textures definitely helps to give the card more interest. I often mix different ranges together and think that the puffy alphas from Pinkfresh Studio's earlier Indigo Hills range work really well with this range. 


A cluster of cute embellies always works well on the negative space on a photo, and again I went with a mix of different textures to brighten up this pocket and loved the smaller font of the gorgeous foiled wooden alphas


Besides the awesome embellishments, this collection also includes a great mix of patterned papers and cut apart filler cards that help to tell your stories. I used simple chipboard shapes




The layered tags are fantastic for creating quick filler cards that look like you have spent ages layering and stitching but actually required no effort to create  ;) 


I like the look of 4x6" photos cut in half and spread across two pockets and layering the journaling and embellishments over one side of the pic helps to lead the eye across the page. 



More happy layers and simple filler cards help to bring these pages together. I coun'dt get enough of the puffy stickers and chipboard and also used my favourite date stamp throughout the pages. 

Products from the Sassy store...

 

  


 



Thanks for stopping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10