Friday 5 January 2018

Joy | Crate Paper Fa La La | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

Happy New Year to you all!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing yet another festive layout here on the Sassy blog! 

I have used the beautiful Crate Paper Fa La La collection and this week I reduced the size of my layout down to 8.5' x 11' instead of my regular 12' x 12' size.

I just adore that big chipboard tree and have wanted to use it on every layout I have made....I finally used it on this layout! I wanted to make it the main focus of this layout so I made everything else work around the placement of this piece!

The wood veneer frame, gold thread, baker's twine and flair button are from my stash and are not included with the Fa La La collection...sometimes I see things sitting on my desk that I just want to add to a page so I do!! 

The tags from the cut apart paper sheet were perfect to layer underneath my photo to help ground it against the white cardstock. I like that they add some interest to the right hand side of the layout. 

Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today!

Make sure to check out the Sassy store for all your crafting needs!

Happy creating!


Fa La La Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold Glitter (more on order)        Fa La La Festive Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"   

Fa La La Cardstock Stickers 6"X12" 2/Pkg W/Gold Foil   Fa La La Buttons 12/Pkg

Fa La La Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg W/Gold Glitter  Fa La La Greetings Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10